It is fascinating how people combine two products of culture that are so different – classic art and Star Wars. Here you will find the best (in our opinion) Star Wars and art mashups – and the force is strong with these ones, hmm.
1. Darth Vader as Claude Monet’s Woman with a Parasol
Here you can check out our supreme quality DailyArt Print with Monet’s Woman with a Parasol!
2. Princess Amidala Doubts in Roy Lichtenstein’s M-Maybe
3. R2-D2 and Leia Chilling in George Seurat’s Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
4. Darth Vader Crossing the Alps by Jacques Louis David
You must have known this iconic depiction of Napoleon – but what about Leonidas at Thermopylae? Click here to read a fascinating story behind David’s painting.
5. Yoda with Bandaged Ear and Pipe
Discover here Van Gogh’s most important “selfies”!
6. Quite alive C3PO as Dead Marat from Jacques Louis David
7. X-wing Flying through Starry Night Over Rhone
This magnificent work is featured in DailyArt Magazine’s selection of most beautiful nocturnal paintings that you need to know!